The white converse is easy to wear but difficult to wash for some people because white color gets messy very fast. The dirt particles can be discernible on the surface and it makes sneakers look dirty in a single day. Nevertheless, we would here discuss thoroughly about how to wash white converse in doable steps and methods.
There are so many methods to wash the white shoes but easy way to wash is to take the help of machine.
The washing machine we used to clean our cloth is an easy option for you. However, before putting your converse into it make sure to do some things first.
– Run water through your shoes to get off the dirt loosely stick to the surface.
– Afterwards, take brush and clean with it in to and fro motion.
– Then, put your shoes into machine.
– Make sure to fill the clean water that is not used before, sometimes we unconsciously put the shoes in the water that is used in first attempt in cleaning the cloth and in second run for shoes. It is not suitable because the dirt will not remove rather it will make your shoes much dirty than before.
– For a better bright white color use bleaching powder in very minute quantity with surf.
– Bring out shoes and wash with clean water thoroughly, it is better if you use brush or any other soft sponge to clean your shoes.
– Keep your pairs under direct sunlight for dry.
Soap and lukewarm water:
The soap and lukewarm water is also the doable method at home if you have short time. The soap is detergent and the warm water is the best option to soften the dust particle and stains. It would be better if you use soap that is exclusively made up for washing the cloth usually we use surf for washing but there is also soap.
Difference between surf and soap: actually the surf we use take much water and it produces too much lather that become obstacle in cleaning shoes and the consumption of water exceeds than limits. Hence, soap is better washing powder option.
– Take lukewarm water in a bucket or a mug half filled.
– Keep brush with you and a soft sponge.
– Cloth washing soap.
– Soak the sponge in water and then rub it against the soap.
– Do the same with brush.
– Then, use brush first to grab the dirt in it. At least for five minutes clean with brush.
– Then wash the converse with warm water to make the dirt softer.
– Now repeat the same process with sponge.
– Finally wash the pairs with water either warm or cold. But it is good to use warm water.
So from the above discussion we have learnt that how to wash white converse is an easy task. It neither requires much time nor it wants extraordinary efforts. Thus, we can safely say it is the best method. For more remedies stay tune!
Here is the link: http://www.howbuz.com